New year's resolution

Better to do it today, not sure how much time I will have to write after today. The last days of the year are always hectic socially. From now on almost every evening is filled with gettogethers with friends playing games. And in the daytime I have to do some research and work. It happens when you are your own boss. You are more inclined to work weekends, holidays en evenings then others are.

My main resolution for next year is: to listen to my body better. Next year for the first time ever my body is going to be in the driving seat. No more taking painkillers to keep going. If my body is telling me it needs rest, I am going to do just that. It is not going to be easy, I know myself too well, but I plan to stick to it. And I would ask others to help me stick to this. If I am going to make a succes of my own business I have to. And I do want to be nice to my body. It has got me this far, it is about time I did something back. :)

For everybody else reading this blog, I wish you a good year. May you and your loved ones be healthy and happy and may your dreams come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers