Flow!

Flow is a wonderfull thing, it makes you creative and you want to keep going and going without ever stopping what you are doing. But.... if you are a chronic sufferer like me, it has it's drawbacks. I function very well if I take many an to my practice in fact. It came to me last week. I don't have my own space for sessions so I have to rent. I like to communicate with people all over the world and already want to work with people from foreign countries who live in the Netherlands. Why not branch out to internet coaching? And use modern techniques as voice and video on the computer. I could then branch out to people who are thinking about moving and give them advice. And even do regular counseling/coaching for people who find it hard to come to my location.
nd long breaks throughout the day. And well that kinda breaks the flow. finding my way in this process has taken me a long time. And I am there now, most of the time. This week I found it very difficult to stop in time, before my arms start to hurt too badly. I know that when this happens I will be able to do very little the day after and that would certainly bring stress. And bad stress is the enemy!!!!!

But there are soooo many ideas in my head right now. A whole new sectio

So new research and I have downloaded skype. Now on this post I would really really love some feedback. As this technology is so new to me. Is skype the best option for me or are there better ones out there? I have heard mixed reviews about it. And do I need to buy a seperate telephone, good webcam to go with it. Advice on this would be very welcome. And also of course what you think of my ideas.

Comments

Charity said…
Hi Mieke.
I've used skype in the passed and did free phone calls to as far as Australia through it.
It worked fine, so that is my experience but it is a few years back.
I can't comment on what it is now but i have it on my pc and if you want we can try it out sometimes so you can see how it works.
Good luck *Hugs*
gawain said…
Oh that is a wonderfull idea! Do you have a webcam? I have a very cheap one but I would like to try out how that works as well.
Charity said…
Nope, not yet.
As soon as i get to Arnhem i intend to go to Reaction as i've been told they have them there but right now i don't yet, i am sorry.
I won't get to it today as i have to rest for tomorrow and feel right now i just have to lie down (pain is exhausting..) but how about we try it on Monday?
Are you home then?
gawain said…
Yes that is fine. Monday I am home the whole day.
Charity said…
Ok, we'll set a time yet then :-)
Hugs,Marjon
gawain said…
Yup we can do that in email monday if we are both on!
Kat Middleton said…
I think this is a really neat idea but I can't say that I've really used Skype. Steve can probably help you out with that if you want to drop him an email. But I love this idea - it's very exciting!
gawain said…
Thank you Kat! Yes it is! Now I have to make sure that people will find my website!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Information