Hanging in + boardgames

So far so good. Yesterday was a hard day but that was because of my dentist's appointment. They hurt me again and I could take no painkillers for that either. Tough, tough, tough, but I survived.

so back to the game fair last weekend. It was great
fun. Very different from the dutch one. Here there was only one selling stand but it was a big one and they had huge discounts. On friday evening we started at the house to play a few games to get in the mood.
Saturday morning we played Cuba. It is losely based on Puerto Rico but with lots of other options. In the afternoon we played Tribune, lot's of different elements in this one and we all enjoyed it. It was stuffy in the hall and by the end of the afternoon everybody was hav
ing headaches. I did buy some discounted games today before going home. Aqua Romana and elfenkoning. Which I have both played before. And I took a gamble on a game called Origo. It was so cheap that I can't go far wrong with it. The thing with games, they do well on ebay and marktplaats so if you don't like them you can sell them on for a good price, sometimes even making a profit. Makes it easier to try out new games. In the evening Koen came with us and we played some more games. Still not had enough. LOL. Around twelve we went to bed for tomorrow would be another games day.

Today we started
with an english game called kingsburg. I liked it a lot and had wanted to play it. Later in the day I found a dutch game called koningsburcht. Same name totally different game and this one was good as well. Even better. It was from a dutch firm and I ended up buying this one. And a 2 to 3 people version of ticket to ride. Susan an Jaap came along in the afternoon and with them we played Puerto Rico the boardgame. Again Koen came with us in the evening and another friend's of Mel and Sven and another evening of more games. At the end of the evening everyone was played out. But it was fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers