the christmas fair


First an update. I am doing okaish. Had the last painkillers at 2.00 PM monday and today I had a headache for the first time. It is still bearable and I hope it stays this time. I think I have never gone through a headache without taking something. Am using gell packs and ice rollers etc. Natural remedies and it relieves some. Did my christmas shopping this morning, also got myself some treats. Doing anything more usefull right now is out of the question.

Back to last thursday and the christmas fair at castle de haar. we arrived around 4 in the afternoon, after getting lost, yup my fault. It was already getting dark a bit. The setting for this fair is very special, look at the picture. This is not a very old castle but very fairytale. And especially after dark it was beautifull to see. We did not buy much as the prices of most stuff were pretty steep. Did get some little things and enjoyed myself for a few hours. After that we drove on to Belgium were we would spend the weekend playing games. More about that soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers