Cold, game, christmass miniatures

I am coming down with a cold, which is not making me happy at the moment. As you guessed it, I can't take anything for it. Well something for the coughing that does not have painkiller in it and stemaingfor my nose. But I like my paracetamol when I have a cold. I am a complete and utter ninny who does not like to lay in bed and do nothing. There are not enough hours in a healthy day so when you are sick the world around you doesn't stop and wait.

I did manage to go out to friends last evening. There were five of us an
d we were supposed to play a number of shorter games. Derk had bought a new game and it took a little while to explain. But around 8.30 we were ready to start playing. and around 24.00 we had still not finished!!!! I left about fifteen minutes later because by then I was starting to begin like crap. Pity because by then I was in a pretty good position to have a shot at winning. It was a fun game but a bit on the long side. And a bonus, I had Nina on my lap for most of the evening. I like to spend time with cats but there is nothing like a dog around.

One thing I love around christmas is miniature
houses. So yesterday when I found these I was salivating. Only the price kept me from running to the shop and getting them. I am going to wait until after christmass and then check ebay and marktplaats. These buildings actually exist and are from my hometown. That means that these houses I would keep in my living room full time. But 40 euro a piece? Uhm no, not even if I was rich I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers