Merry christmas

Merry christmas to everyone all over the world. Everybody celebrates it differently. Parcels on chrismas eve or chrismas day, one day off or two. Here in the Netherlands we have the presents on christmas eve. This is what I got from my parents. I can use it when I go away for ebooks, music and films and to check the internet. But mainly I am going to use it for the practice. It has all legal software, linux based. It ways next to nothing and I can still type on it very well. I do have a laptop, [I want my mum to go and use that one more and not only for games!!!!!] but on bad days when my arms hurt it is too heavy for me. This one isn't. In between clients I can make some notes and do more with them when I get home. So it is ideal for my needs.

I will blog about the weekend later. Monday evening I met with an accountant. It is all becoming so real now, the only thing missing is the clients. It is strange to think that I will be opening my own business. Exiting and more then a little scary. This time next year I hope to be able to earn my own money again, enough to live on. It helps that I never had a high salary so I am used to not having much. If I can have my internet, do social things with friends and buy my books I am a happy puppy.

More to come about games, and if I feel like it a review of the year and my hopes and dreams for next year.

For now enjoy the food and the company of christmas. Mine will be traditional, good food with my parents and in between a pile of DVD's. This year I have selected movies from the thirties and forties for myself. After christmas I will do social things with friends.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers