busy day

Getting ready for another busy day, the last in a row now so I can use wednesday to friday to relax and get ready for the weekend in Belgium. Tonight is kaarsjesavond in Gouda. I will tell you more about it later in the week and share some pics hopefully.

Finished reading the english heritage handbook, it was more setting a cross on almost eve
ry page about things I would like to see. Hopefully I will get the chance to see some of them next year. Starting a new book tomorrow. Living in the past, a book about historic reenactment. It is about time that I read some more about that. Next year I am probably going to participate in my first. I have of course been a spectator at a few. I also need to read up on the english civil war, a time period that I don't know too much about. It is in April so I had better get a move on!

I haven't said anything about my studyday on saturday yet. I was frustrated that I wasn't feeling any better but I did manage to go for most of the day. And it proved to be another very emotional day. I had to bring in a coaching question, I never thought it would go that deep. But it did me a lot of insights and things I can work about. Good day, I am glad I went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers