Busy before christmas

This time of year is always sooooo busy. Christmas is under a week away already, were has december gone!!!! Going to spend the weekend in Belgium playing boardgames so no blog for me for a few days. Wanted to let my readers know. :)

Made another decision today, I have joined a paid dating site. They had a discount deal going on. And I feel I am ready for it again, so fingers crossed for me. The end of the year seemed like a good time to make a decision like that. New year's resolutions and all that.

After the weekend I will tell you about the games I have played. Monday evening I have an accountant coming over. Yeah the practice is becoming very real. :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers