Rokugan

Today was roleplay day again. I am a member of the goudse roleplaying group The wanderers of light.I have been a member of this group since 1990. And through the years I have played many games here. At the moment my favorite game is Rokugan, legend of the 5 rings.The setting is a kind of fantasy version of old Japan. We all play samurai. My character is from the Crane clan, one of the most powerfull clans. And she is the sister of the clan daimyo, the most important person in the clan. That seems like a big advantage. But it means all the focus is on my character and it is very easy to loose face and honor in this system. Also my character has a forbidden love. The man she loves is from a clan that is usually at war with the clan Crane, the Lion clan. And she has always been a known enemy of the lions. Publicly she still is but since she fell in love in her heart she thinks differently now. In a culture were political marriages are very normal, and she being a high ranking unmarried young woman, it is going to be difficult to find happiness with the man she loves. It will be interresting to see what follows.

Comments

mika said…
Cool :) sounds like fun :) (interesting.. one R) ;-) love ya, sis! LOL
gawain said…
Slap!!!! I don't do spelling. BTW did you gt a chance to spelcheck my english text?

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers