Back to books



Because I am really, really tired from yesterday. I have decided to take it easy today and tomorrow. Except from trying to get my bike back here that is going to take plenty of time today, grrrrr. Friday is going to be a busy day with a visit from family living in the US and the first intervision evening with the group. I want to be fit for that.

So today and tomorrow, relaxing and reading! Last evening I started reading S.L. Viehl's omega games. I have been reading the stardoc series for a long time now.
And I love them very much. Although I must admit I am still getting used to the new twists to the heroine. [won't tell to much about the storyline :)] I love SF more then fantasy as a rule and this is also SF with a romantic twist something else I like very much. I also love the series she writes as Lynn Viehl about the Darkyn. If I have to chose which series I like best I really don't know. I hope they both continue for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers