I hate fancy shoes

I just had to cancel my gym class because I can't walk on any of my shoes, bummer. I am fine as long as there are just socks on my feet. For my job interview on Tuesday I decided to wear fancy shoes. [well not fancy but with a small heal, ant not shoes I had worn before {now I know why again!!!!}] It was a 15 minute walk to the location I had to be. I barely made it there, but managed to hide the pain, I hope! It was a shoe free house.

when I put them on again after 90 minutes, agony!!! I don't know how I made it home, but boy, I felt like crawling the last bit. After getting them off again, for good this time, I saw the heel of my right foot was completely worn through. An open wound and hurting like hell. I put something on it and the pain went away. did not have to leave the house Wednesday or Thursday and cheerfully put on my regular shoes again this morning. Gasp! Shock! Auw!!!!

So no more fancy shoes for me and I have to figure out an emergency plan because I do need to get to intervision group tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers