more books

In this recovery week I am still allowing myself more reading time
during the day. On a normal weekday only studybooks are allowed during the day and light reading is done in bed in the evening. But because next week will be so hectic and I am getting rid of the last bits of flu I am going easy on myself and indulging me.

Just finished Stay the night by Lynn Viehl a novel of the darkynn. I love her bo
oks! I was already hooked on the stardoc series and buying them for years. They are SF, this series falls within paranormal romance. One of the best series around. There is a story-arc that spans the novels, we learn more and more about the world in each book. There are recurring characters and every novel new characters are introduced. That is handled with the right balance. There is romance and sexual tension, but it is not the mainstay of the books or the only point of interrest, the story is strong and the action moves along. Every book has a plot as well on top of the arc that gets developed in the series. In fact after finishing this one in two days I already cannot wait until the next one comes out, and I am a picky reader.

Now toni
ght I am starting.... Patricia Briggs, Bone crossed!!!!! Yup this has me exited. A few days ago I mentioned that I had to wait months because this one was coming out in HB. Then I found out that the British publisher was bringing it out in pocket and it was already out!!!! Then I couldn't wait, especially after reading the blurb on amazon. I ordered it from amazon.de on monday and it fell on the mat this afternoon. Together with Cry wolf, another Patricia briggs book that is set in the same universe. I don't think I am going to be bored until monday.

I do have to take some time out to prepare a little for my job interview and my client on tuesday. And find some nice clothes for the wedding on monday, I am best man! Had a look at the shops today. I don't know if it is me but I didn't like any of the clothes in the shop. This year's fashion looks to be totally not me. Bleh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers