Cloack is here!


May cloak is in!!!! After I paid the postman of course. And plenty, grrrrrr. Also 'inklaringskosten' on top of the tax. They sure know what to charge. But it is beautifull and long!!! As I hoped. As it is now it is too long even, which means it will cover most of the dresses with the hoopskirt under it. I also know that if I even want another one and for a dress without a hoop, I can go one size smaller. All set for the elf fair now. Some other great news about the elf, James Masters is coming this year. Spike from Buffy!!!! I can't wait until the end of april.

I send out the job letter yesterday both through the mail and through email. And this morning there was already a reply that it had come through okay. She had read it and thought it looked good! And she will get back to me after all aplications have come in. I am exited, that is not a no! I am really in the running for the job trainee job. Maybe the fact that it is unpaid will keep some of the other students from replying. Fingers crossed!!!!!

Comments

Mariette ENG said…
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hope my advice brought you a little further. About the cloak: I miss a picture in your blog with you wearing the cloak... You made me curious!
gawain said…
I haven't taken a pic yet. That will definately come around elf fair time. :)

yes you helped! Now I have to bite my nails for another week for the anwser. But I guess I don't have to tell you what that is like. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers