In love with cloaks and need feedback on websites


I still need cloaks for my various fantasy/historical costumes. Often the festivals are in a time of year that it might just be too cold to wear them without a coat or something. And a modern day coat would of course ruin everything. There is my purple goth vampire outfit, my burgundy lauhging vampire dress, my burgundy medieval dress and the civil war ensemble. Different colors. I had been looking for cloaks, affordable and nice!!! for a long time, without much succes. Until I cam across this site on ebay. Of course it is bidding but with the dollar being what it is at the moment it still isn't expensive. And I absolutely cannot choose!!! I have fallen in love with these cloaks andthe ones I have included pictures off here, well I love them all LOL. Bad aren't I? Yes I am. I am not handy so I could never make something like this myself, and with the cost of materials being what it is right now in the Netherlands I doubt I could do it for this amount of money myself anyway. So fingers crossed I get at least one for a nice price! But which one?

I have been playing around with websites until my official one is done. It's coming! And I need it because I now nothing about search engines, rankings, meta tags and of course I need the whole world to be able to find me!!!! and wan
t to do internet coaching / counseling with me. Tell me honestly but gently what you think of my efforts. And which one you like best. I know one has different colors and sizes in letters. I tried several times to change it but could not get it done. That is about my website building knowledge. Pathetic, I know. And here is me dreaming of the perfect website.

Anyways here goes. This is my old one, most of the english text has not been included here yet, or the text about internet coaching. I have the pages but I don't know how to make the buttons anymore so the style is different. Yeah I know, I know, pathetic. LOL
http://www.praktijkhaveman.nl/

This is the second one, made yesterday. The one with the different styles and colors of letters.
http://internationalcoach.webklik.nl/page/internationalcoach

Be honest! Right it is back to preparing for clients today and more research in promoting the practice!!!! And uhm.... in between relaxing, it is sunday after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Information