Getting ready

I am getting organised for tuesday! My treatment plans etc are finished and printed. Going to organise them this afternoon and then tomorrow just browse through the books one more time. I just like to be wellprepared. There was a moment that I was just scared but now I am looking forward to tuesday. This is what I trained for all these years and this is what I want to do!

Still debating if I want to spend money in the sales. I promised myself I would but to hit that send button to actuall
y spend the money, that is hard. I might get some dvd's I wanted for a long time. Some boardgames and as always the books!!!!
Looking forward to the start of the booksale at this shop. Last year they had a 25% off sale for every 4 books you bought. And their pocket books are not expensive to start with.

For boardgames I have tried some nice ones recently that I would like to have, but they are so bloody expensive. On the other hand they give you hours of fun and I have plenty of friends that like to play games.

DVD's are prob going to be the most iffy if I really go through with them. I hardly bought any last year. Even with the prices going down it is usually something you watch once or at not more then twice every five years. Then I always keep thinking, do I really want them?

On the other hand sometimes you have to be nice to yourself and I am a firm believer in retail therapy. Now if I could only do that for a living. :)

Comments

Kat Middleton said…
Hey Meike! Hope tomorrow goes well!

~Kat
xxx
gawain said…
Thank you!!!

Mieke

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Hurrai for me!