Hurrai for me!


I've got my cloak! I know it is a totally different one from the ones I showed you. But it is more practical. I have three to four outfits for fairs. one is purple/black, two are burgundy and the other is burgundy/cream. This cloak can go with all four of them. Most of the fairs are in times that the weather can still be a bit cold. The biggest one Elf fantasy fair is in April. Usually they have good weather but you can't could on it. If it is raining I don't go in costume anyway so they don't have to be watertight. Now the praying starts that it gets past customs without costing me more money. Bleh!

This week is mostly devoted to reading. A client came up last week w
ith a background that I know nothing about, luckily I was able to find some secondhand books on the matter. yeah bol.com. And have already started reading. End of the week I am going to Belgium again to celebrate Mel's birthday. So on saturday I also read some rules for games. I have a few new ones that I would love to share with them. I don't think we will be bored!

Alice was here yesterday and we booked a midweek away togeter with her daughter in july. Really exited about that! It was tricky to find something affordable during that time, just the start of the summer holiday here. THat is also the best time for me to be away as a lot of my clients will be as well.

Fridaynight I found out that I am getting better and better in taking negative feedback and not letting it get to me too much. It still hurts at first but it was out of my system the next day. Not that long ago it would have bothered me for days, maybe even weeks. Man that is major progress, I am soooooo proud
of myself.

Also going to try a new sort of therapy. It works on an energy level. A fellow student is very impressed with it and I am always willing to try new things. Going there on the 13th of februari. Really curious about it!

finished ring of fire, short stories set in the 1632 universe and enjoyed it. Also finished the reckoning. Have started rereading Anya
Seton's Katherine now. Figured it makes sense as I am reading her biography by Alison Weir. This way I know straight away what the writer made up and what is history. They should make that story into a mini-series. And the Penman books for that matter. Maybe now that the tudors is such a succes as a series they will be looking for more history matters. And this novel has been in print for 50 years now, finding new readers all the time.And the Lancasters were of course the ancestors of the Tudors. Very fitting.

Comments

Kat Middleton said…
Well done you for your progress on taking criticism - you should be proud. Anyway, love the cloak (although I hope you plan on wearing clothes under it, hehe!) It's gorgeous though - bet you can't wait for it to arrive!
gawain said…
I can't wait for it to come! It shipped yesterday from the US. So it can take a week and it can take 4 weeks. :)

I am very proud of myself. :) This is a big breakthrough for me.

Ps I left another comment for you after your reply on the other blogpost.

And yeah, I will post pics when I wear the cloak and the clothes under it to the fair in april. If you are ever able to come for that... it is huge!
And I thought you were going to be much like Godiva. What a bummer and disappointment. Lmao. Have a great day! Cheers!
gawain said…
In this climate LOL. Not very likely.

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!