Reading update:

After a pretty intense studyday for counseling/coaching yesterday I am going to relax today. In the background I am listening/watching the world championship cycling, another of my hobbies.

But back to reading. This week C.L. Wilson's King of sword and sky arrived. Today I plan to finish Lady of light and shadows, the second book. I am rereading it, and I remember finishing it in a day last year. And it is still pretty good on rereading. The characters are vivid. Not black and white, they strugle with their own problems and the storyline is fresh.

I read more books at once and at the moment I am also rereading the Anita Blake series.
Rereading it for the third time. The series has changed a lot over the years. But I must say I still like it. I care a lot about the characters and must admit to being a Jean Claude fan. Never cared much for Richard or Micah. It would be nice to hear from other people to see what they think.

Comments

Mekaela said…
I used to love the Anita Blake series and then the sex stuff took over and I lost interest. Maybe some day I'll try to get back into them (If they kill Richard off I might be persuaded. I hated him)
gawain said…
I hate Richard as well. Especially what she did to him. He didn't turn out so bad, but he became more of a bastard with each book.

I do still like the books because I like the characters. I would like more story. Blood noir actually had a story again so that one made me very happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth holiday blog

Flow!

Dutch drivers